- After experiencing severe shoulder pain as a child and being cured by chiropractic care, Dr. Richard Riley found his life’s calling. For 38 years, he has served the Central Arkansas community, providing relief to all those with similar ailments.
- One of eight Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedists in the state of Arkansas, and only 2,000 in the United States, Dr. Riley began his chiropractic practice in 1978. After graduating from the National College of Chiropractic in Chicago, Illinois, Dr. Riley came back to his home state to serve Little Rock and its surrounding communities.
- Dr. Riley provides a natural, holistic approach to restoring health and wellness in his patients. His practice is based on the philosophy that the body has the innate ability to heal itself. Dr. Riley promotes the healing process by focusing not only on the injured area, but on the whole body.
- He combines a wide range of therapies in his treatment, including spinal manipulation, acupuncture, nutritional response testing, and K- Laser therapy.
- “My goal as a physician is to help my patients improve their daily life and reach optimum health.” – Richard L. Riley, D.C.
“Chiropractic has been a part of my life since childhood. I have many memories of my five siblings and me loading up in the family van to get adjusted. If Dr. Mom couldn’t manage a health concern at home, she knew where to take us. At one point in time I suffered a particularly painful episode of chest pain, which my chiropractor was able to identify as an inflammatory condition and successfully resolve utilizing muscle testing and nutritional support. I had wanted to be a chiropractor from the age of 9, but that particular event fueled a broader desire to address not only musculoskeletal disorders, but also a wide range of health concerns from a proven and focused nutritional standpoint.
I have been blessed with a lovely wife and four children who I hope to keep healthy and happy with regular chiropractic care. I consider it an honor to use not only my training, but my heart and hands as healing instruments to conservatively bring my patients to a better state of health.”
Dr. Witter received his Doctorate in Chiropractic summa cum laude from Parker University in Dallas, Texas 2012, and was the valedictorian of his class. He has served the Pine Bluff area for the last six years, but is excited to start a new chapter working with Dr. Riley here in Little Rock.
Dr. Witter supports his chiropractic adjustments with physiotherapy modalities, rehab and K-Laser, and looks forward eagerly to beginning his training in Nutrition Response Testing under Dr. Riley’s mentorship.
Children are an integral part of Dr. Riley’s and Dr. Witter’s practice utilizing very gentle chiropractic manipulation and/or a nutritional approach to their care. In addition, it is not uncommon for women who advance in their pregnancy to develop mid and low-back pain. Drs. Riley and Witter both treat spinal pain associated with biomechanical alterations to the spine and pelvis during pregnancy.