New Patient Information
You have just taken the first step to letting us help you begin your journey of health and wellness. Whether you have been referred to our clinic by a friend or family member or you have taken this step on your own, we are here to help you.
Dr. Riley or Dr. Witter will consult with you to determine how he can best help you, through…
- chiropractic care (including scoliosis screening),
- nutrition response testing,
- k-laser treatment,
- orthotic evaluation.
What to do next…
- Call the clinic to make an appointment for your first visit. We allot 1 1/2 hours for your first visit so that so that the doctors have ample time to examine you, listen to your concerns, and discuss an appropriate treatment plan for you. Your subsequent treatments should require approximately 30 minutes.
- If you have access to the internet, you may download and complete an application for treatment that can be found on our website. If not, we ask that you arrive between 15-30 minutes early prior to your appointment to complete the paperwork.
- Bring with you a copy of your driver’s license and insurance card. If possible, prior to your appointment day, please fax a copy of your insurance information to the clinic at (501) 371-0810. We will call your insurance company to obtain your benefit information to help you better understand what your financial obligations will be for your course of treatment.
- Bring with you any recent radiology reports or films for Dr. Riley to review. Depending on the nature of your injury or condition, Dr. Riley may refer you for radiology services.
We accept most major medical insurance plans as well as Medicare, Workers Compensation, and Motor Vehicle (Personal Injury Medical Pay) insurance. Please call our office and we’ll be glad to let you know if we accept a specific insurance plan. We are also happy to discuss a discounted “self-pay” plan with you in the event no insurance is available to file.
We look forward to hearing from you!